Multitude Monday

Count Your Blessings
by Sheryl Gump

So often we complain
about the lives we live.
Unsatisfied with each other
having no joy to give.

If only we could take
a moment from our time
to see all the hungry people
who have not even a dime.

Husbands complain about their wives
and all the things they do,
but have they thought about the man
who has none to come home to?

And as for the wives,
have they ever stoped to think,
what in the world they would do
if they ever lost their link?

We mope about our children,
but do we realize
how this world would be
without those loving eyes?

What we need right now
is to take each other's hand
give thanks for what we're given
upon this wonderous land.

So now let's count our blessings
that we've been given from above
always to remember
the richest one is love.


Today I'm thankful for Blessings #391-405

♥ Fragrant smells in the air.

♥ Baby birds chirping up a storm.

♥ A family sabbath dinner.

Photobucket

♥ The beauty of lilacs.

Photobucket

♥ Nathan getting his fire equipment.

♥ Planting flowers.

Photobucket

♥ A reminder of what I try to do each day.

Photobucket

♥ Beautiful colors.

♥ The smell of freshly mowed grass.

♥ Growing vegetables.

Photobucket

♥ A couple in the church who put new mulch down on the playground.

Photobucket

♥ A soaking rain.

♥ A wonderful worship service.

♥ The love and support of friends and family.

and finally...

♥ Peace over a decision.

Photobucket

Comments

  1. A lovely list, as usual, Terri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that playground!! The fence around it is a true blessing!! How nice! :) I hope you are well, Karen Twombly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always nice to read your blessings and your blog. I have a peacefulness in my heart now and will count my blessings too.
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful blessings Terri and such pretty spring pictures!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  5. visiting you from ann's! i love your "share joy" flag and the playground is amazing! amen for great worship services and lilacs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm late in getting here, but it was worth it! I could just smell those lilacs! One of my favorite flowers, but they don't grow here in Florida. I miss them so much! Your list was such a blessing. Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live