Multitude Monday

Psalm 37:3-4 ~

"Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Take delight in the LORD,and he will give you the desires of your heart.


I love these verses as they remind me time and again that as I follow the Lord and do His will and as my desires line up with His, I will truly be happy and blessed.

Today I'm thankful for Blessings #476-490

♫ Baby bunnies and baby birds to keep us fascinated.

Photobucket

Photobucket

♫ Children who made the honor roll.

♫ Seven children from our church will be going to Bible camp this summer.

♫ Taking Emily and her friends out to eat.

Photobucket

♫ Dan being able to participate in the 8th grade graduation of two girls from church.

♫ Celebrating 23 years together.

♫ Playing games.

Photobucket

♫ Walking with Dan.

♫ Listening to bullfrogs each evening.

♫ Tranquil water.

Photobucket

♫ School is out for the summer.

♫ Getting to spend time in my flower beds.

♫ An evening out with my husband.

and finally...

♫ God's provision for me and my family.


Comments

  1. Amen Terri, great things to be thankful for, and I too have much to praise the lord for, thanks for sharing your blessings, Hug, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there,
    I'm visiting from Ann's place. . .
    We also have birds and bunnies we watch from our backyard. And we listen to the pea frogs at night. I just love summer, the critters and the sounds:)
    And also very thankful for His provisions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bible camp has such a special place in my heart- where I gave my life to Jesus, and then when I was called to missions. Rejoicing in these young lives!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that picture of the baby bird!!!! Just perfect! And the songs of frogs? We finally got some rain here, and they are singing their way through the night! I just love it! Thanks so much for your wonderful list. It was so good to have been here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.