New Addition to the Family & Other News

We have a new addition to our family.

I bet that got your attention!

This lady showed up yesterday looking very hungry.

Photobucket

Of course, Emily took it upon herself to feed the poor thing.

Photobucket

We noticed large, bluish broken eggs a few weeks ago next on the side of the church. Now we are thinking that a fox got into them and ate her babies. :-(

Anyway, now that she's been fed and there is a huge pond behind the church, we think she may have moved in for good.

In other news, I participated in the local community market yesterday.

Photobucket

I made a grand total of $46 after I paid for the table so it wasn't that big of a success. The craft items didn't sell at all, but everyone seemed to be there to purchase fresh produce and food. The ladies next to me selling crafts hardly sold anything.

Photobucket

It was also raining and we were stuck indoors which may have cut down on the amount of people coming. However, I had fun and I got to look at these cuties across from me the whole evening.

Photobucket

Emily has her eye on them. They were not for sale, but the lady told Emily that she could have one in a few weeks.

Looks like will be adding another family member soon!

Comments

  1. Well, I would have bought from you Terri, it looked so appetising. Keep going, it may be better later on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think word will get round - $46 is a good start :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't give up, as it gets closer to Fall your craft items should start to sell. I would have bought some of your bread, it looks yummy!

    Coleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your table looked beautiful! I think you did very good!

    Saturday blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the crafts would probably sell better closer to Christmas, when people are starting their holiday shopping. Perhaps you could sew up some aprons in festive prints. The bread looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terri,

    Everyone's comments were so positive about your table and concerning that, I am in agreement. Your table was beautiful and $46 is a good start and I'm sure that the rain probably did keep some away.

    But I hate to be the one to put a damper on the rest of your topics. I don't know if anyone has told you or not but ducks do not leave your lawn in very good condition if you get my drift so you may want to reconsider those new additions to your family if you have a choice in this matter.

    Just thought I would warn you as to what your getting into...and it may be up to your ankles! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.