Beauty All Around Me

Have you ever noticed how much beauty there is in the everyday, simple things in life? I love seeing the Creator's hand on each and every little thing. Sometimes, I love just walking through the woods and looking for the small details that are so easy to miss.

The intricate webbing on a dragonfly's wings.

Photobucket

Mammoth sunflowers.

Photobucket

Delicate Wildflowers.

Photobucket

Sun dappled leaves.

Photobucket

Fruit laden vines.

Photobucket

Wildlife all around.

Photobucket

And His ultimate creation.

Photobucket

If you open your eyes, you too can see the beauty around us.

Comments

  1. It's so true Terri, and it is so easy just to pass by all these lovely things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photographs Terri...thank you for sharing them with us! :)

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet photos! I love to take hikes and capture God's handiwork. It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good for you! One of the greatest things about photography is the fact that looking through that camera, you take time to notice things. Ordinary things, that become extraordinary when they are really looked upon well.

    I can see that you are practicing Terri, and I have been *very* impressed with your last few months Foto Friday contributions too. I see your talents growing by leaps and bounds! Keep up the great work.

    (That dragonfly is incredible. REALLY.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live