Foto Friday








It's Foto Friday at Rebecca's blog and the theme this week was fresh fruit.

Well, the only fresh fruit I had around here was the fruit hanging from vines in my garden. So I'm not really thrilled with this week's entry, but here it is.

Fruit of a different kind.

Photobucket

I lost my tomatoes two years in a row to blight so I'm hoping that this year they produce well. I did find one green one yesterday that was rotted in the middle. :-( We love tomatoes fresh off the vine around here as well as for canning. There are tons of them on the plants right now so we shall see.

For more photos, check out the other entries at Rebecca's blog.

Comments

  1. Nice, I do love fruit, of any kind, fresh veggies too, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! (visiting from Renaissance)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am HOPING HOPING HOPING we get tomatoes too. They are looking very poor. The plants are actually over 5 ft. tall, but they bent the cages over and now are laying horizontally and I noticed quite a few have blight. Just praying for SOME! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.