Multitude Monday

I'm going to be gone all day tomorrow so this is up early. I don't have a lot of words today. I'm just blessed and grateful to the Lord.

Today I'm thankful for Blessings #586-600

♫ The beauty of a full moon.

Photobucket

♫ The smell of fresh baked bread.

♫ The opportunity to get 30 hours of free language enrichment training beginning this week.

♫ Summer bounty.

Photobucket

♫ Vines, perfect for swinging.

Photobucket

♫ A daughter who gives me hugs and kisses every day.

♫ Selling 15 loaves of bread at the community market.

Photobucket

♫ Getting to know new people in our community.

♫ A new addition of five ducklings.

Photobucket

♫ Meeting people in the kid's new schools and feeling some of my apprehension fading away.

♫ A good visit with a friend.

♫ Smiling girls.

Photobucket

♫ Morning glories.

Photobucket

♫ Saving money.

and finally...

♫ A husband who continually reminds me that it's all about Jesus!

Comments

  1. Loving your list today, Terri! How exciting to be able to sell so much bread....that's great!
    I will soon be starting my own list of blessings on my blog in response to the book, One Thousand Blessings. Have you read it? Is that why you make your list?
    God bless, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of blessings here. Your moon looks like a large orange with mold on it. LOL! The girls look really happy. I wish I lived close enough to buy some of your bread. Your veggies look yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live