Sunday, August 14, 2011

Multitude Monday

I'm going to be gone all day tomorrow so this is up early. I don't have a lot of words today. I'm just blessed and grateful to the Lord.

Today I'm thankful for Blessings #586-600

♫ The beauty of a full moon.

Photobucket

♫ The smell of fresh baked bread.

♫ The opportunity to get 30 hours of free language enrichment training beginning this week.

♫ Summer bounty.

Photobucket

♫ Vines, perfect for swinging.

Photobucket

♫ A daughter who gives me hugs and kisses every day.

♫ Selling 15 loaves of bread at the community market.

Photobucket

♫ Getting to know new people in our community.

♫ A new addition of five ducklings.

Photobucket

♫ Meeting people in the kid's new schools and feeling some of my apprehension fading away.

♫ A good visit with a friend.

♫ Smiling girls.

Photobucket

♫ Morning glories.

Photobucket

♫ Saving money.

and finally...

♫ A husband who continually reminds me that it's all about Jesus!