Multitude Monday

Photobucket

Our lives seem to spin out of control all of the time. Now that Dan is working a full-time job and pastoring it's gotten even crazier! There doesn't seem to be time to fit everything in.

Saturday was a rare oasis in the middle of a busy summer. We were invited to go to Lake George for the day with two other families. As we headed up the highway, I could feel my cares melt away and the further from home we got the more relaxed I felt.

It was a good day. A day of fun. Of relaxation. Of belly laughs. I haven't laughed so hard in quite a while. It was a great day!

Today I'm thankful for Blessings #601-610

♥ Friends who love each other.

Photobucket

♥ Beautiful flowers.

Photobucket

♥ Skies that were bright blue the day of the trip.

♥ Putt-putt golf.

Photobucket

♥ A gift of peaches.

♥ A beautiful lightning storm.

Photobucket

♥ The opportunity to go to a week long language enrichment training.

♥ Working through parenting issues.

♥ Watching ducklings enjoy the rain.

and finally...

♥ That the Lord knows just what I need!


Comments

  1. A true Sabbath day for your family. May the respite nourish you through the week! Visiting from Ann's place...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am curious to know what kind of camera you use. I need a new one and am looking for recommendations. Love your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lake picture is beautiful! I could feel myself relax just looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I glad you had an opportunity to get away and let the cares of the world drift away. In that first picture of Emily and her friends, Emily looks alot like your sister in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked the article, and the very cool blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.