Monday, August 22, 2011

Multitude Monday

Photobucket

Our lives seem to spin out of control all of the time. Now that Dan is working a full-time job and pastoring it's gotten even crazier! There doesn't seem to be time to fit everything in.

Saturday was a rare oasis in the middle of a busy summer. We were invited to go to Lake George for the day with two other families. As we headed up the highway, I could feel my cares melt away and the further from home we got the more relaxed I felt.

It was a good day. A day of fun. Of relaxation. Of belly laughs. I haven't laughed so hard in quite a while. It was a great day!

Today I'm thankful for Blessings #601-610

♥ Friends who love each other.

Photobucket

♥ Beautiful flowers.

Photobucket

♥ Skies that were bright blue the day of the trip.

♥ Putt-putt golf.

Photobucket

♥ A gift of peaches.

♥ A beautiful lightning storm.

Photobucket

♥ The opportunity to go to a week long language enrichment training.

♥ Working through parenting issues.

♥ Watching ducklings enjoy the rain.

and finally...

♥ That the Lord knows just what I need!