Swinging

I love living here if not for anything else but the fact that my children love it! There is enough to do to keep them entertained all day long. Nathan pretty much keeps himself busy with firehouse activities and does not have the same love of the outdoors as Stephen and Emily do.

Stephen has been clearing paths through the woods all summer. He has a hiking trail carved out and marked and it is looking pretty good. The only downside is that there is poison ivy everywhere you look!

A few weeks ago they stumbled upon these vines in the woods and Stephen made a clearing so Emily could swing on them. He has a ladder all set up to climb which gets her high enough to get going.

Photobucket

She's off!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then back up the ladder to start all over again.

Photobucket

Emily is certainly having a fun summer!

Comments

  1. I showed this to Abbie ~ she thought it looked like fun! A free summer pleasure!

    Blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a blast! I would probably never get my kids out of the woods if they had vines to swing on! Wow :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you worry about her falling off into all that poison ivy? She sure is fearless!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.