3D Girls

I restarted our 3D Girls program last night and it was a wonderful night. We have a much smaller group than in years past because all of our girls, including Emily, have grown up and into youth group. We have 5 girls for now, though I'm hoping for more.

But they all had a very good time last night. The 3Ds stand for Digging into God's Word, Creative Disciplines and Dramatic Arts (Drama & Music).

Last night, we learned how Jesus is with us no matter how many are gathered. A good reminder for me! ;-)

Photobucket

We made these sunflowers.

Photobucket

The girls made quesadillas.

Photobucket

Then we started working on Christmas songs for our children's Christmas program.

They are a goofy bunch! :-)

Photobucket

I'm looking forward to the next meeting!

Comments

  1. It looks as though they were having a very good time, Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you are still working with the 3D girls, even though Emily has out grown out of it (where has the time gone??) Fun times for those girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like everyone was having fun and learning a lot. I had to chuckle at that last picture. Getting ready for Halloween, I see. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live