Early Morning Visitor

There is a little deck off my sewing room where I will sit in the morning and have my quiet time. I was sitting there reading the other day and I kept hearing this gnawing sound.

I finally looked over at the tree near the house and this little guy was sitting there working at getting the hickory nut open.

Photobucket

He made sure that he was keeping one eye on me too in case I made any sudden moves. I wonder if he is the rascal that somehow has made its way up and under the siding of the house. I hear it every now and then as it scampers in the ceiling of my living room.

If so, I feel sorry for him as he is soon to meet an untimely end. He is cute when he stays where he belongs - OUTSIDE!

Comments

  1. How timely that you had a camera ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Terri my sisters new blog is sundayscottage.blogspot.com could you follow her, shes kind of discouraged because noone is reading. I am sure she would love to read yours as well. :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live