Getting into the Swing of Things

This is the third day that everyone has been in school or at work and after getting past how quiet the house has been, I'm getting into a routine. I actually have gotten more accomplished in the past few days than I have the entire month of August.

I've been canning.

Photobucket

Baking cookies for lunches and snacks.

Photobucket

Cleaning and wiping down areas that have been neglected.

Photobucket

Writing notes to people.

Photobucket

Today I'll be baking bread for the local community market.

Photobucket


I'd say it was a pretty productive few days.

Comments

  1. Your jars and loaves are beautiful, nothing makes me prouder than to see how God can take something and let me create another thing from it, amen..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terri,
    Thanks for coming to visit! You look like you have been very productive. Very inspiring! Hope you all have a wonderful school year. 3,500 students is ALOT of kids. I would be overwhelmed but kids seem to handle things better sometimes. Have a great week and keep baking! Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done yourself proud! Your basket looks good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.