Thursday, September 1, 2011

Kitchen Chaos

Photobucket

The kitchen has been in chaos the past month and the rest of the house is not far behind. I keep thinking that I should be able to do my canning and cooking and clean but it's obvious that I can't.

Dust sits on my furniture.

Clutter is here or there.

The bare minimum seems to get done in the housecleaning department.

The reason is that I've been spending all my time in the kitchen.

Over the past month...

►I've put up countless jars of jam, sauerkraut, tomato sauce, pickles, applesauce, and pears.

►I've made a grand total of 60 loaves of bread for the local community market (that's over three different times).

►I've cooked 3 meals a day.

►I've made numerous desserts for home and church.

I think I'm going to have to put the canning and kitchen work on hold for a day or two so I can get my house back in order.