Kitchen Chaos

Photobucket

The kitchen has been in chaos the past month and the rest of the house is not far behind. I keep thinking that I should be able to do my canning and cooking and clean but it's obvious that I can't.

Dust sits on my furniture.

Clutter is here or there.

The bare minimum seems to get done in the housecleaning department.

The reason is that I've been spending all my time in the kitchen.

Over the past month...

►I've put up countless jars of jam, sauerkraut, tomato sauce, pickles, applesauce, and pears.

►I've made a grand total of 60 loaves of bread for the local community market (that's over three different times).

►I've cooked 3 meals a day.

►I've made numerous desserts for home and church.

I think I'm going to have to put the canning and kitchen work on hold for a day or two so I can get my house back in order.

Comments

  1. The dust has waited happily whilst you have been working at other jobs- don't get stressed about it! Sounds like you have achieved an amazing amount - a true proverbs 31 wife.
    I love the fact that in the uS you say "Canning" even though the produce is not in cans, its in glass jars. We say "Bottling" here in the UK - even though they are jars and not bottles!
    blessings xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You busy bee! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have all winter to get your house in order while you enjoy the fruits of your labor that is keeping you from the housework now! Relax the dust isn't going anywhere soon so don't worry about it!

    All your canned products look wonderful and I know that your family will be praising you while they enjoy it at mealtimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy but it will all be so worth it when you start eating the fruits of your labor. I am glad to hear that your bread is selling at the market.

    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Such a beautiful picture of the fruits of your labors sitting on that counter. There might be a little dust and clutter, but you have been incredibly accomplished for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What! Nobody else rushed in to do the housework and beat you to it? Nah, never happens here either. You have been very productive, so don't fret about a little dust or clutter. If anyone complains they become instant volunteers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.