Multitude Monday

There are so many things to be thankful for every day if you just take the time to look around. God's hand is on so many little things in my life and yet, I can miss it if I'm not careful. I've been working hard at slowing down enough to take careful notice.

Today I'm thankful for Blessings #641-655

♫ Staying within a budget.

♫ Ducks happy in their new location.

Photobucket

♫ A peaceful weekend away with ladies from my church.

♫ Speaking to a group of teenagers at a retreat about having a passion for God's fragrance.

♫ Warm days.

♫ Cooking with little girls.

Photobucket

♫ An uplifting worship service.

♫ Beautiful flowers in autumn colors.

Photobucket

♫ A lively small group discussion.

♫ Helping someone work through spiritual questions they have.

♫ Completing projects.

♫ Roosters that are very aggravating, yet make me laugh every day. (This picture cracks me up because the rooster looks like it can barely tolerate Emily holding it!)

Photobucket

♫ Women at church who help with various projects.

♫ Teen boys who are showing maturity.

and finally...

♫ Being challenged by the Holy Spirit.


Comments

  1. Hi Teri,
    I love these post. I have started a journal to record my blessings everyday.
    Blessings,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just LOVE that rooster!!!! I've probably had that look on my face at times. I remember as a kid being squeezed just a little too hard. . .!!!! Your list was just beautiful today. So glad I stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a awesome week of thankfulness !!!! Blessing to you Glenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely list. I especially loved being challenged by the Holy Spirit.

    Maria @ Linen & Verbena

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.