Friday, October 14, 2011

Crafty Things

This week I was able to finish a table runner. Unfortunately, the picture quality wasn't the best on this so the color seems a bit off to me.

Photobucket

I have really been trying not to spend money on fabric and haven't bought anything new in about 7 months. I wanted to finish this runner but didn't have one piece of material that even came close to the right color for the back. I was so tempted to go out and buy some but decided that I was going to fight the urge.

A friend stopped by the other day and she brought me a stack of fabric. In the pile was a beautiful piece of fabric that was just the right color. I thought it was so cool how God provided something that was just a desire and not really a need.

Here is the back.

Photobucket

I also made 30 invitations to a ladies brunch in November. Of course, I forgot to take any pictures until after all the envelopes were sealed!

What have you been working on?