Multitude Monday

Mondays are generally difficult days for me. After the busyness of the weekend and especially Sunday, I find myself down, depressed and just in an overall bad mood. I'm not sure why that is but this is the day that it seems like all the anxieties and worries come crashing in on me.

However, this exercise in thankfulness is good for me. It keeps my focus where it needs to be. It helps me to realize that the Lord is so very good to me and my family. It allows me to renew my joy.

Today I'm thankful for Blessings #656-670

♥ Being able to craft again.

♥ Cooler temperatures.

♥ Autumn colors.

Photobucket

♥ Singing with our worship team.

♥ An impromptu football game after church.

Photobucket

♥ All of the sudden, a worship service full of teens.

♥ Wrestling with sin and then the sweetness of forgiveness.

♥ Delicate wildflowers.

Photobucket

♥ A van that waited to break down until after my 8 hour round trip and at a time when my husband happened to be with me.

♥ A friend who was willing to pick us up from the garage and get us home.

♥ That it got fixed quickly and happened the day that Dan got paid so we had money to pay the mechanic.

♥ Grapes, warming in the sun and full of sweetness.

Photobucket

♥ Seeing my son's walk with the Lord growing.

♥ Prayers straight from the heart to God's ear.

and finally....

♥ Renewed joy


Comments

  1. Wonderful blessings to be thanking God for!
    Praying for a wonderful week for you and your family, filled with even more blessings from the Lord!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful gifts ~ it is so good to give thanks unto the Lord!

    Blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing with honesty! Mondays can be real downers, but thank God that He can open our eyes to the million reasons that we have to look up and be blessed! I'm just passing through this week from Ann's!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.