Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Christmas Cookies














My favorite time of the year! I just realized the other day that Christmas is just around the corner and I haven't started planning out my cookies yet. I usually start making them in early November and put them in the freezer. This way I can pull them out for various parties and events.

It always makes me laugh because no matter how many cookies I think I have, I usually end up having to make more because we run out.

So I sat down and made up a list. The day after Thanksgiving we always put up our tree and decorations and then have hot cocoa and cookies so I do need to start baking!

Here is the plan:

Cookies
Minty chocolate cookies
Christmas meringues
Gingerbread men
Spritz
Thumbprint Cookies
Cocoa snowflakes
Cinnamon pinwheels
Sugar cookies
Swedish ginger thins
Kolacky
Bizcochitos

Candy
Date-nut balls
Rum balls
Fudge

What are you baking this year?