Crazy

Photobucket

This is what I have been doing the past two days. Yesterday I made dough for 27 pie crusts, made them into rounds, wrapped them in plastic wrap and refrigerated them over night.

Today, I've made 12 pies, 7 dozen potato rolls, and 3 loaves of rye bread. I still have another 4 pies to go.

The reason? I had a silly idea to add pies to my bread list and post it on facebook so that local friends could purchase them. I'm not even that thrilled about making one pie, let alone 16.

There is only one reason for it. I am certifiably crazy!

Comments

  1. Wow...that is a lot of baking! I bet your house smells wonderful!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Terri, you do punish yourself! I'm sure they will all taste wonderful, I'd buy one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri! With my tiny oven, it would take me days to produce that many pies! You are truly the Queen of Baking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! But I don't know how you could do it all. I made nine mini loaves of banana bread yesterday, a batch of M&M cookies, and two coffee cakes. I felt like I was in the kitchen all day long.

    Love, Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep! You are definately crazy but some folks are really going to have a treat this thanksgiving without all the work since you have supplied it in abundance. Hope you make some money doing all that work.

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live