Crafty Things

There was a lot going on in my house this week in the crafty department but not many pictures to show for it.

I spent a few hours putting together the little Santa sleighs for the cookie exchange that I shared with you a couple of days ago.

I made about 20 Christmas cards. I addressed and mailed them before I remembered to take pictures.

I've been thinking about and organizing items to decorate for a ladies Christmas tea this Saturday. I have the color scheme and decorations all set to go. I'll take pictures of that after it's set up tomorrow.

I cut out some fabric for a quilt for Emily. SSHHHHHHH!!!!!! It's a secret!

I made about 15 more of these Christmas tree ornaments. The picture here shows each side of the same ornament. Each tree is made with three different kinds of scrapbook papers.

Photobucket

I made 2 aprons and cut out the fabric for one more.

Photobucket

What crafty things are you working on?

Comments

  1. Oooh, so pretty! I love your aprons Terri. In fact, I love all your crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very productive, Terri! I love seeing what you are making. I made some homemade vapor rub and lip balm this week. It is so fun to make things!

    Blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these Christmas tree ornaments! My kids would enjoy doing these with me...thanks so much for sharing this idea!

    Noelle is getting her first sewing machine soon - it's a child's sewing machine, but has a pedal and everything. I got her a couple of patterns to start with, and one is for aprons. I'm so excited about getting to start this with her! She is really crafty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely crafts! :)

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your projects are wonderful. I can't wait to see the pictures of your ladies tea party.

    I am so happy that you aren't working outside of the home anymore. I know you are loving every minute of being at home to do the things you want to do and take care of your family the way you want to. Enjoy!

    Love, Debbi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live