Fun or Foolish?

A friend of mine hosted a cookie swap on Sunday afternoon. I always enjoy going and it is a lot of fun.

She has various prizes available for the first to arrive, best tasting cookie, most festively dressed person and the most creative packaging. This year, I made these little sleighs with marshmallow elves.

Photobucket

I ended up coming in second. However, the thought occurred to me at how dumb it is to spend so much time putting together packaging just to have it thrown out! My competitive nature always seems to take over. ;-)

Next year, I'm going to stick them in a baggie and tie a ribbon around it! LOL!!!

Comments

  1. I think it is great that you made the effort to package your cookies so attractively. It makes them just that much more special. I think it was a very cute idea. I go to a cookie exchange too, and try to package my shortbreads up nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The are adorable! :)

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cookie exchange sounds like a lot of fun and your little sleighs were so original. I don't think you were dumb or foolish. I think you probably enjoyed making the sleighs a lot and that is what is important.

    Love, Debbi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.