Merry Christmas!

I love Christmas Eve and look forward to tonight more than any other day of the year.

♥ I love that we get dressed up as a family.

♥ I love that we have a special meal together.

♥ I love lighting the final candles on our Advent centerpiece.

♥ I love setting out luminaries to light the sidewalk of the church for tonight's service (just tea lights in mason jars).

♥ I love our Christmas candlelight service and singing Silent Night.

♥ I love the feeling of anticipation.

♥ I love receiving phone calls throughout the day from people wishing us a Merry Christmas.

♥ I love worshiping with my church family.

♥ I love that we come home from church and curl up together to watch a Christmas movie.

♥ I love knowing that as old as my children are, they will be up early tomorrow! :-)

♥ Yesterday, I made loaves of cranberry-orange bread to give to families that attend our candlelight service tonight. I love being able to bless our church family this way and wish I could do more for them.

Photobucket

♥ I'm thankful for each of my blog readers who encourage me through your kind comments and prayers! It's what keeps me blogging.

I hope that each of you have a

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas Terri. Glad you blog, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Terri -

    Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your church family realise what treasure they have in you :)
    God bless and Merry Christmas.
    L.x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas, Terri. You are such a blessing in my life and such an encourager. Thank-you for the the gift of you!

    Love, Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you and your family Terri. And hey hey hey! what do you know . . . you are the winner my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.