A Bit of Sunshine

I love flowers and would love to fill my house with them. But, they are expensive and it goes against my frugal nature to spend money on something that's going to die in a few days!

I've been loving my home the past week because it's been chock full of flowers! There are the dozen roses that I bought for myself for $8 which was a steal.

Photobucket

The flowers I received as a gift from friends.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then there are flowers that Dan brought home from a funeral. A man after my own heart - flowers the frugal way!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've been working hard to take care of them so they'll last as long as possible. It's been a bit of sunshine in the midst of dreary winter days!

Comments

  1. OH! Another thing we have in common. I am not a lover of buying flowers either.....for myself. I don't even care that my husband doesn't bring home flowers. I feel like it is wasted money when they will die so soon. BUT! I don't mind spending money on the outdoor plants and flowers. I love to work outside planting and pruning.

    Your pictures are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    Love, Debbi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live