Family

We spent the weekend with my sister and her family, as well as other extended family members as we celebrated my sister's 25th wedding anniversary.

I was reminded of the following quotes.

"In every conceivable manner, the family is link to our past, bridge to our future." Alex Haley

Photobucket

Photobucket

"The love of a family is life's greatest blessing"

Photobucket

"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family" Anthony Brandt

Photobucket

Photobucket

"There is no doubt that it is around the family and the home that all the greatest virtues, the most dominating virtues of human society, are created, strengthened and maintained" Winston Churchill

Photobucket

Photobucket

"No matter what you've done for yourself or for humanity, if you can't look back on having given love and attention to your own family, what have you really accomplished?" Elbert Hubbard

Photobucket

"When you look at your life the greatest happiness are family happinesses" Dr. Joyce Brothers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

"I sustain myself with the love of family." Maya Angelou

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Wow, you can see the family resemblance! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the family pictures! I wish I could have been there. We miss you all! It makes me sad in a way because I couldn't be there.

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what a beautiful family you have been blessed with. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

    Love you, Debbi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live