Thursday, January 5, 2012
How Do I Love Thee? Let Me Count the Ways.
Dan and I will have been married 24 years on June 24th. It's been wonderful and we've had a pretty adventurous life. There have been ups and downs and even lower downs. If I could do it over, I would marry him all over again!
I love how our personalities and gifts blend together so that we make a pretty good team. I thought I would devote a blog post to the things I love about my husband. I came up with a list of 50 things I love about him.
1. He loves the Lord.
2. He loves me.
3. He would rather spend time with his family than anyone else.
4. He is humble.
5. He is passionate about social justice.
6. He is athletic.
7. He rubs my back every night.
8. He makes up silly games to play with the kids.
9. He loves people.
10. He is funny.
11. He gets excited about life.
12. He is an awesome teacher.
13. He is a deep thinker.
14. He has a servant heart.
15. He does the dishes for me every night.
16. He is easy to please.
17. He loves music.
18. He thinks of others more than himself.
19. He loves to talk.
20. He challenges me.
21. He promotes others above himself.
22. He is compassionate.
23. He is wise.
24. He is a hard worker.
25. He loves whatever I make.
26. He is positive.
27. He encourages his children and their talents and gifts.
28. He prays with me.
29. He doesn't take offense easily.
30. He is adventurous.
31. He is a good listener.
32. He prays before he offers advice.
33. He is organized.
34. He makes me laugh.
35. He has beautiful eyes.
36. He can laugh at himself.
37. He loves people from different cultures.
38. He handles our finances.
39. He provides for his family.
40. He goes without so we can have things.
41. He honors our parents.
42. He never talks badly about anyone.
43. He loves a good party.
44. He is wonderful with people who are going through a crisis.
45. He is easy going.
46. He hears from God.
47. He makes others feel comfortable.
48. He is affectionate.
49. He is a wonderful father.
50. He is a Godly husband.
Now, don't you love him too? :-)