Multitude Monday

Moments.

Life is made up of little moments that can go unnoticed. Moments that seem unimportant. Moments that are full of drudgery. Moments that are over in the blink of an eye.

Every now and then there are those moments that are incredible and keep you going. Yesterday was one of those moments. I turn 50 on Wednesday. I'm not particularly overwhelmed by it as long as I don't think of myself as being half a century old. ;-) But it's a big birthday coming up.

My husband, extended family and church family threw me a birthday party yesterday that was a wonderful moment in my life. A moment where I felt loved. Where I felt appreciated. A moment that showed I mattered to other people. A moment where I knew that I made a difference in other people's lives.

Moments.

Before I move on to the next moment in my life, I want to look back and savor that time from yesterday.

This week I'm thankful for moments #828-835

♥ Silly Moments

Photobucket

♥ Sweet Moments

Photobucket

♥ Touching Moments

Photobucket

♥ Family Moments

Photobucket

♥ Fun Moments.

Photobucket

♥ Tiring Moments.

Photobucket

♥ Loving Moments. (He didn't know I was taking the picture and he was grinning ear to ear, pleased as punch with himself)

Photobucket

♥ Precious Moments.

Photobucket

Learn to appreciate each moment as it comes. Life is too short to let them pass by without savoring each one.

Comments

  1. Happy Wednesday birthday Terri, you are still as young as you feel!
    Sadly many of the photos didnt show up, not sure why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very happy moments, Terri! Happy 50th birthday on Wednesday!!! I wish you a year full of happiness and simple blessings.
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! Sounds like you were blessed beyond measure on your special day. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful for you to be surprised like that! Have a very happy 50th on Wednesday, you look fabulous! God bless you, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful memories with loved ones...a blessing indeed!
    Wising you a lovely birthday this week my friend!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.