New Year's Eve Party

We had about 30 people at our annual New Year's Eve party and everyone had a great time.

Here are some pictures from Saturday night.

Photobucket

Photobucket

One nice thing this year was there was a mix of people from church, as well as couples from the fire department.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

As usual, I had too much food. However, I always have this fear that there won't be enough and I think it's better to have too much than too little!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Because there was church the next day and just because we are old people who can't stay up past 10, the party was only from 4-9! Fortunately, pretty much everyone at the party felt the same way. LOL!!!

It was a nice night and we'll be eating leftovers for the week!

Comments

  1. Looks like fun party with lots of nice guests. We never make it up until midnight. I did wake up when I heard lots of fireworks.

    Love, Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to celebrate the New Year...with friends, church family and those you love. And, of course, lots of food!! Happy New Year Dan & Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to celebrate the New Year...with friends, church family and those you love. And, of course, lots of food!! Happy New Year Dan & Terri!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live