Crafty Things

This week I made a table runner and set of 6 placemats and I love how they turned out!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is a close-up of the fabric.

Photobucket

The back is lined in light brown fabric.

Photobucket

I've added them to my Etsy shop.

I'm trying to figure out how to add a link up here (that won't cost me money) so I can make Crafty Things a weekly meme that everyone can participate in.

So how is it going in the crafting department for you? I love reading about the things that others create!

Comments

  1. I love the fabric you have used Terri. My crafting has been a crocheted blanket for me which will never ever be finished!! And crafting for the Belarus Christmas shoeboxes which is much more fun!
    L.x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Terri. I have slowly been working on a crocheted afghan. I was looking up some ideas for handmade St. Patrick's Day cards last night. Maybe I will get some done early for a change.

    Love, Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look beautiful Terri and I love the Fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.