Happy Birthday, Stephen!

Photobucket

Nineteen years ago, this darling, brown eye boy was born at 2:20 in the morning. He has brought us so much joy and laughter the past nineteen years.

Stephen is laid back and gentle. I remembering getting upset with some boy who was tormenting him constantly in school in 7th grade. Finally, I told him that he needed to grab this kid by the shirt and let him know he'd had enough. Stephen left the room and came back a few moments later with tears in his eyes. He said, "Mom, I can't do that because my heart tells me it's not the right thing to do." I got zinged by the Holy Spirit that day!

He is a perfectionist and he gets frustrated if he doesn't pick something up immediately.

He is artistic. He loves to draw and write and play guitar.

He is a nature lover. Often I look out the window and see him wandering through the woods, deep in thought.

Photobucket

He is goal oriented. He knows what he wants to do and is determined.

He gets along with everyone. He has friends from all walks of life.

He is funny. He has a quick wit that keeps us in stitches.

He is loved. His father and I love him. His brother and sister love him. I can't imagine life without our middle child in it.

Happy Birthday, Stephen! We love you!

Photobucket

Comments

  1. What a delightful young man.
    Happy Birthday Stephen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been blessed with a wonderful son...Happy Birthday Stephen!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. We love our boys, and our girls, so much, don't we? ALL of us!
    ( Have a great birthday, Stephen. )
    xxx H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 19th birthday to Stephen! What a nice tribute to your handsome 2nd son, Terri! You have such a lovely and kind family. I hope Stephen has a great day. God bless him.
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to one of the special men in your life. Have fun celebrating with him.


    Love, Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Stephen! Have a wonderful time with your family, (see how loved you are?) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live