Crafty Things

The past few weeks have been busy for me but I did manage to get in some sewing.  I had a custom order for an apron and also did 3 others.

Here are the photos.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I'm happy this week because I finally have the link up and running.  So here is how it works.  If you've been working on a craft item - sewing project, knitting, crochet, paper projects or anything else crafty, link up and share your blog post.

The only thing I ask is that you link back to my blog.  You can use the "Crafty Things" button if you desire.  Also, when you link up, please put in the URL of today's post, not the entire blog.  It will make it easier for people who really just want to see the craft post.  Clear as mud?  ;-)

I'm excited about this and I hope you will share this with your friends!  Edited to add:  I added my own link in the collection just to make sure it's working (it is).


Photobucket



Comments

  1. Love your aprons Terri!

    I'm going to link as soon as I figure out how to!

    Debbie J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri -
    Love this! I have been reading this for the past hour!
    I have to figure out how to "link".
    Have a great day!
    Damar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damar!!! I'm so glad you found your way over here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Terri,

    Just followed a link to your blog from Lynnes blog 'The sunny side of the street'. The aprons are lovely and the link thing is a great idea.
    lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Terri.
    Thanks for letting me know about your Friday Crafty link-up.... sounds like fun!
    I'll keep it in mind when I have anything to share in the craft dept. It has been so busy around here that I haven't been able to work on much.
    I'll see what I can get some pics of so that I can share in your link up.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Terri, for doing this! I have tried linking up ~ I hope it works!

    I always love your productiveness! Such pretty aprons ~ great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! What a great idea! I just managed to figure out how to do the link thing! Thanks Terri! Love the aprons! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are clever Terri! I'm not very good at linky things, but next time I have something crafty on a Friday, I'll try my best! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live