Friday, April 20, 2012

Crafty Things

Photobucket

I did not have the best week as far as crafts go!  I tried out a new style of apron and while the first one turned out cute, the next two I tried were a disaster.  All I can say is that I never want to work with 1/4" double seam binding again.  I'd sew it up and the material kept slipping out.  I was so frustrated after two days of this that I gave up!

Here is the one apron that I completed.  I love this style, but again, it took so long to make I don't think I'd make enough money on it for it to be worth my while!

Photobucket

Another thing I made was a bunch of little tea totes.  They are little fabric holders to carry your tea bags in your purse.  A friend had given me one for Christmas and I thought they would make a neat item to take to craft fairs.  I put together 11 of these.

Photobucket

Each one fits 2-3 tea bags.  They still need the snaps or buttons, depending what I decide to do, but I thought they turned out cute.

Photobucket


Now is your chance to share.  If you've been working on a craft item - sewing project, knitting, crochet, paper projects or anything else crafty, link up and share your blog post. The only thing I ask is that you link back to my blog.  You can use the "Crafty Things" button if you desire.  Also, when you link up, please put in the URL of  your craft post from today, not just your general blog URL.  It will make it easier for people who really just want to see the craft post. 

I'm looking forward to seeing what you've been creating!