Crafty Things

Photobucket

First of all, don't forget about my drawing.  There are two days left.  You can find out how to enter here.

It's Crafty Things today and I'm a bit embarrassed to say I have nothing to show!  This is the first week in months that I haven't completed a project.  What did I do instead?

♥ I participated in our church's craft fair and tag sale on Saturday.

♥ In between the other things I did this week, I lay around in agony because of throwing my back out at the tag sale & craft fair.  It's still not right.

♥ I attended church on Sunday.

♥ I threw a birthday barbecue for Nathan on Sunday with 30 people here.

♥ I've had friends over for lunch on Monday & Wednesday.

♥ I've had friends over for tea on Monday & Wednesday.

♥ I listed a bunch of items in my Etsy shop.  Normally, this would go faster but my computer is ancient and everything takes 4 times as long!

♥ I did some straightening in my sewing room, though to the average onlooker you'd never know it!

♥ I did my first alteration ever and took up the hem of a prom dress for a friend's daughter.

♥ I cut out material for placemats & a table runner for another friend.

♥ I drove teens to and from school, work, appointments, etc.

♥ I dusted, vacuumed, & mopped by entire downstairs.

♥ I cleaned two bathrooms, twice.

So there you have it.  Now that I've typed that all out, I know why I haven't crafted!  How about you?  Have you done anything?  I have to say that I'm a bit discouraged that no one joined in last week.  I'm thinking that maybe I should just forget about the whole linky thing and just show my stuff from time to time.  The problem is that I'm social and I love the interaction!  However, if it still seems like no one is interested I'll just not worry about the link.


Please feel free to link up so that others can see your creations.  Here are the rules with the linky.

1.  Type in the URL of your crafty things blog post (not just the blog address).

2.  Your post must be about something crafty you are doing - sewing, knitting, crocheting, or any other kind of craft.

3.  Please link back to my blog on yours.  The point of this is to get as many people as possible to join in and if they don't this is happening over here, they won't.  You can use my Crafty Things button if you would like.


Comments

  1. Well, I think you have some good reasons there for not completing a craft this week! I wish I had something to link up but I'm just not talented in this way.

    Hoping your back is better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah I would love to link up as well, but I am on sleeve number one for a little pullover that I am knitting for my little Noah. It has a shawl collar and it has certainly kept me focused for the last few days 8-)... Hopefully by the next Crafty Things... 8-)

    Have a wonderful week Terri!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say you have done a ton of stuff considering that you put your back out of place. Have you gone to the chiropractor yet? Hope you are better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.