Springtime in the Neighborhood

I had such a wonderful weekend.  It was relaxing and the weather was perfect.  Hanging out with Dan & the children was on the agenda for the entire weekend. 

Here are some signs of Spring in my neighborhood.

IMG_5912


IMG_5897


IMG_5902

IMG_5917


Pot of fresh planted herbs.

IMG_5932

Untitled

The first jug of sun tea with fresh mint.

IMG_5940

Flowers in my garden.

IMG_5944


IMG_5946

The air was full of the smells of spring.  The rain is back today and tomorrow so I was so glad that I took time to enjoy the warm sun and fresh air.

Comments

  1. Beautiful signs of Spring. I love all the photos that you take, Terri. You have an eye for all the beauty around you. Each picture reminds me of some phase of my life and it brings back wonderful, warm memories. I'm glad that you got to enjoy a taste of warm spring weather. You have to enjoy them up there in the Spring because they are often few and far between.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.