One Year Shy

 Photobucket

Today, Dan & I celebrate our 24th wedding anniversary.  We are one year shy of a quarter of a century together!  What a wonderful life we've had together. 

It hasn't always been easy and we've had our share of ups and downs and some of the downs have been really deep down.  But we are committed to each other.  We make each other laugh.  We enjoy the life we have.  We love each other!

When I said, "I do!" 24 years ago, I had no idea what that meant.  But God blessed me with a wonderful, Godly husband who loves his family and is committed to them. 

Happy Anniversary, Honey!  Looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you.

Comments

  1. CUTE! You two were so adorably young. I wished you a big Happy Anniversary on FB so I will wish you a little one here.

    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU BOTH! AND MANY MORE!!!!

    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 24th anniversary to you both! I wish you many more happy and blessed years together. What a sweet wedding picture!
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very Happy Anniversary to you and Dan! May God continue to bless your marriage each and every day!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! My dh and I just celebrated our 29th yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live