Crafty Things




Photobucket

I had a custom order for three aprons without pockets this week so that is what I worked on.  Paisley seems to be very popular nowadays and I thought these turned out cute.

I made 2 in pink and 1 in teal and lime green.

IMG_6729

Untitled


Now is your chance to share.  Please feel free to link up so that others can see your creations.  Here are the rules with the linky.

1.  Type in the URL of your crafty things blog post (not just the blog address).

2.  Your post must be about something crafty you are doing - sewing, knitting, crocheting, or any other kind of craft.

3.  Please link back to my blog on yours.  The point of this is to get as many people as possible to join in. :-)  You can use my Crafty Things button if you would like.

I'm looking forward to seeing all your beautiful things!







Comments

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live