Multitude Monday

I'm continuing to add to my list of blessings.  God is good all the time! 

This week I'm thankful for blessings #1,096-1,110.

♫ A successful day at the farmer's market.

♫ Seeing Nathan's excitement as he got ready to go camping with friends.

♫ Encouragement from friends.

♫ Stephen who works hard all day and still comes home and trims trees.

Untitled

♫ An offer of 14 laying hens.

♫ An unexpected gift.

♫ Finishing my daughter's room.

♫Butterflies in my garden.
Untitled

♫ Prolific tomato plants.

♫ Emily who had a wonderful time at camp and made it home safely.

♫ The possibility of a regular bread making opportunity in September for the local gun club. 

♫ A freezer from a friend.

♫ Cats who think they are the king of the beasts.
IMG_6803

♫ People who volunteer their time and money to help out at church.

and finally...

♫ Deep sleep at the end of a productive day.

Comments

  1. Was Emily delighted with her room?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet list of things to be thankful for! I wish we had prolific tomato plants...so GLAD your are doing well. That IS a blessing!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live