Thrifty Thursday


I have had a friend for almost twelve years whom I've grown to love.   She has offered me sound, Godly advice time and time again.  I don't think I've ever heard her say an unkind thing and she is truly very wise in her counsel.

And....she has written a new e-book called, Cut It Out! How I Feed My Family of 10 for $500 a Month Without Coupons!  (Click on the title to go to the book website).  I've always been amazed at how Kate Megill feeds her large brood in such a thrifty manner.  In this day and age with grocery prices on the rise, it's an amazing feat!  I especially love the idea of doing this without having to deal with coupons.   If you are like me, you purchase store brand items and coupons don't work anyway.  So the idea of being able to save even more was especially appealing.

Kate is offering a giveaway of 5 of her books.  So today I want to give you the link to her blog and the opportunity to enter.


So jump on over to her blog and find out how you can enter this giveaway.  She has a number of ways to get your name into the mix more than once.  And if you don't win, go ahead and buy the book!  The launch date is Monday and for the first 5 days it will be offered for half price.  I think you will find that it is $1.99 well spent.

Comments

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live