Blueberry Buckle

Untitled

I haven't had blueberry buckle in quite a few years so I decided to make it the other day.  It was as delicious as I remember.  I decided to share the recipe here.

Blueberry Buckle

4 tablespoons butter, softened
2/3 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup 2% milk
2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries 

TOPPING:
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
4 tablespoons sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
4 tablespoons cold butter

In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. Fold in blueberries. Spread into an 9-in. x 13-in. pan coated with cooking spray. 

For topping, combine the flour, sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.  Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over batter.  Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near

Enjoy!

Comments

  1. That is a favorite blueberry dish here! Over the past couple of days I made blueberry pie and blueberry scones...yum!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.