Day Three - Food Challenge

Today's food challenge went fairly well.  I have tons of eggs as we get some almost every week from a couple in our church.  So I boiled a dozen of them today for lunch.

Breakfast - Homemade granola

Lunch - Egg salad on homemade oatmeal bread, carrot sticks and pretzels.
Untitled

Dinner - Italian sausage soup with the rest of the loaf of bread.
IMG_7539

I had cookie dough in the freezer so I pulled that out this afternoon and made chocolate chip cookies for dessert.
IMG_7538

I forgot to mention last night's dessert.  I had about 2 cups of black raspberry ice cream in the freezer so I threw some ice cubes, ice cream, milk and a couple of globs of raspberry sauce in the blender and made milk shakes.
Untitled

So far so good!

Comments

  1. So far....so really good,

    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your food challenge meals are amazing! Keep up the good work. Your family may not want you to go to the grocery store!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live