Day Two - Food Challenge

Today was the second day of my self-imposed food challenge.  Breakfast & lunch were unimpressive.  Cereal for breakfast and leftover pizza for lunch.

Dinner was delicious.  I had set aside 3 chicken breasts from the family pack I had used for dinner last night to use today.

We had a Middle Eastern dinner.

Chicken, peppers & onions flavored with Turkish seasoning and wrapped in homemade naan, tabbouleh, a salad of cucumbers, tomatoes & onions with balsamic vinegar and jarred pears from a friend's tree.

Untitled

Yummy!

Comments

  1. Looks delicious Terri!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, well done!
    I find pasta goes a long way when I'm stuck for ideas....with meat or no meat...tomatoes, courgettes..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.