Multitude Monday

I almost skipped this today because I'm busy and tired and feel like I'm not functioning well.  But how can you skip counting blessings that come from the hand of God?  

Counting my blessings keeps me humble and thankful and joyful.  Counting keeps my perspective focused on where it should be.  Not on the bad, the complaints, the negative. But on the positive.  The hopeful.  The Lord!

So today, I'm continuing the counting.

This week I'm thankful for blessings #1,141-1150.

♥ Hidden treasures in the woods.
Untitled 

♥ Hiking with my daughter.
 Untitled 

♥ A son starting college in a week.
IMG_7389


♥ Friends through thick & thin.
Untitled

♥ Stephen passing his road test on the first try.


♥ A much needed day off for my husband.
IMG_7384

♥ Simple pleasures.
IMG_7442

♥ Seeing a bit of God's creation.
Untitled

♥ Enjoying the sights, sounds & smells of New York City.
Photobucket
 
♥ A beautiful end to a perfect day.
IMG_7464




Comments

  1. Lots of lovely things Terri. I hope you're feeling better now too, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Stephen on passing his road test on his first try! Way to go, Stephen!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live