Crafty Things




Photobucket

With school starting this week, as well as the holiday this past Monday, I didn't get as much done but I'm happy with what I accomplished.  I have a couple of events coming up so I'm trying to build up my inventory.

I made a table runner which turned out really cute.

Untitled

Here is the back:
IMG_7691

I also made a child's apron which is adjustable.  You pull the straps through the casing to adjust the size.
IMG_7685

I think Emily is about the biggest size this one would go.  I can make the straps longer to fit a larger child.  

These will both be going in my Etsy shop on my sidebar.

Now is your chance to share.  Please feel free to link up so that others can see your creations.  Here are the rules with the linky.

1.  Type in the URL of your crafty things blog post (not just the blog address).

2.  Your post must be about something crafty you are doing - sewing, knitting, crocheting, paper, or any other kind of craft.

3.  Please link back to my blog on yours.  The point of this is to get as many people as possible to join in. :-)  You can use my Crafty Things button if you would like.


Comments