Tenderness

Untitled

I love this girl of mine and her tender heart towards animals.  This picture really reflects how she is with every animal she comes across.

She gets down on their level.  She is gentle with them.  She is kind.  She loves them with all her heart.  

We found this baby bird on the grass yesterday and apparently it is learning to fly and didn't make it very far from home.  Emily immediately wanted to find a box and feed it.  

I convinced her to leave it where it was and it would fly back to it's nest.  Later on, it was gone.  But she would have kept it if I allowed her.

Untitled

I think all these critters know she is a kindred spirit because they keep finding their way here.

Comments

  1. Aww, such a sweet girl. And what a dinky little bird! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture, beautiful words, and a beautiful young lady.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live