Multitude Monday

Untitled

My favorite time of the year is upon us.  I love all the sights, smells and sounds of autumn.   As we head towards the  Thanksgiving season, I'm reminded once again of all the many blessings in my life.  Counting them each week has helped to view life through the lens of gratitude.  Everything in my life is a blessing from the hand of God.  I want to keep that attitude no matter what time of the year it is! 

This week I'm thankful for blessings #1,216-1,230.

♫ Rolling hills.
IMG_7828

♫ Apple pie.

♫ Smiles and giggles from 3 year olds.
IMG_7833

♫ Uplifting worship.

♫ Billowing clouds.
IMG_7820

♫ Visiting some of my extended family.

♫ Autumn colors.
IMG_7829

♫ Clothing from a friend.

♫ Teaching children about God's love and care.

♫ The rustling of corn fields.
Untitled

♫ Laughing long and hard.

♫ Country silhouettes.
Untitled

♫ The ability to homeschool my daughter.

♫ A son who loves his new job and is happy.

and finally...

♫ A sweet lady in our church that praises despite battling multiple issues.
IMG_7830

Comments

  1. we experienced some seriously uplifting worship this weekend. it thrills the soul to fix eyes on Him among the multitudes! blessings from Uganda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love Fall too. Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures and your list this week. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live