Multitude Monday

The Eastern seaboard of New York is getting hit with a hurricane and we are supposed to feel the effects of it the next few days.  High winds, torrential rain, and flooding are all predicted.  I'm posting this tonight in case I have no electricity the next few days.  

My tub is filled with water, my laundry is done, my house is clean, we have drinking water and canned goods and prepared foods to get us through a few days should we need it.  It's good to focus on our blessings in the midst of uncertainty!

This week I'm thankful for blessings #1276-1290.

♥ Electricity at the touch of a switch.

♥ A husband with a passion for teaching God's word.

♥ Fall pleasures.
Untitled

♥ A church full of people who hang around on Sunday afternoons, enjoying one another's company.

♥ Stephen who has a compassionate heart.

♥ A daughter who reminds me of myself, growing up with a love of reading.
Untitled

♥ A fun afternoon with a friend.

♥ Nathan, who is growing into a responsible adult.

♥ A companion who brings happiness.
IMG_8133

♥ A peaceful Saturday.

♥ Wrestling with myself and hearing from God.

♥ A church full of teens and little ones.

♥ A line from a favorite song - "Amazing artistry across the evening sky."
Photobucket

♥ Hugs from children.

and finally...

♥ Peace in the storm.

Comments

  1. Hi miss terri,HE is a shelter in the time of storm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and everyone else in the path of the storm. Keep cozy and safe, lots of love, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing photos. those caramel apples just about had me drooling and that sunset is amazing!

    sounds like you are prepared... stay safe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.