Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Christmas Cookies

Photobucket

I realized that it's already November 13th, Thanksgiving is a week away and I haven't even thought of Christmas cookies!  I normally start them in October and put them in the freezer.  Yikes!

I sat down last night and came up with my cookie list.  I'm adding a few new ones this year.  I know this sounds like a lot but we use them for all kinds of gatherings and gifts.  It starts with our annual family Christmas decorating the day after Thanksgiving.  Since that's only a week away, I better get a move on.

Minty chocolate cookies
Christmas meringues
Gingerbread men
Spritz

Cocoa snowflakes
Cinnamon pinwheels
Sugar cookies
Swedish ginger thins

Christmas swirls
Minnesota munchers
Kolacky
Bizcochitos

Candy
Date-nut balls
Rum balls


Now I just need to get baking!