Christmas Cookies

Photobucket

I realized that it's already November 13th, Thanksgiving is a week away and I haven't even thought of Christmas cookies!  I normally start them in October and put them in the freezer.  Yikes!

I sat down last night and came up with my cookie list.  I'm adding a few new ones this year.  I know this sounds like a lot but we use them for all kinds of gatherings and gifts.  It starts with our annual family Christmas decorating the day after Thanksgiving.  Since that's only a week away, I better get a move on.

Minty chocolate cookies
Christmas meringues
Gingerbread men
Spritz

Cocoa snowflakes
Cinnamon pinwheels
Sugar cookies
Swedish ginger thins

Christmas swirls
Minnesota munchers
Kolacky
Bizcochitos

Candy
Date-nut balls
Rum balls


Now I just need to get baking!

Comments

  1. Yum! They all sound good. I bought a spitz cookie maker two or three years ago and have yet to use it; sort of afraid. What recipe do you use for the dough? I was thinking about making some raisin filled and pineapple filled cookies Sunday to freeze for the holidays.

    Thanks,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandy, I used the spritz recipe that came with my cookie press. It's packed away right now so I don't have it handy. But you could probably use any recipe you find online. Taste of Home has awesome recipes!

      Delete
    2. I bet it's going to smell fantastic at your house!

      Delete
  2. I always marvel at the volume of cookies you produce every year Terri! Wowsers! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live