Friday, November 2, 2012

In Appreciation

In December I will have been blogging for four years and during that time I've made quite a few friends from all over the country and the world.  I began blogging as a way to journal our lives for our family who all live far away.  The grandparents only get to see their grandchildren once or twice a year and it was a way for them to peek into our daily lives.

However, it turned into so much more than that.  It has been a way for me to have an outlet for all the many thoughts and musings swirling around in my head.  Through this blog, I've discovered a creative side to myself that I never knew existed.  I've loved honing my writing skills.  I enjoyed getting to know each of you who comment and interact with me.  I've loved being introduced to new people through the blog world.

I can truly say these words found in Philippians 1:3-6 ~ 

I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

Some of you have been with me in spirit through some of the hardest times in my life and on the mountaintops.  It's been a pleasure getting to know each of you and being able to encourage you as well as being encouraged by you!

So in appreciation, I want to have a blog give-away.  Autumn is my absolute favorite season and I would like to give away an autumn-themed package!

The package will include a Fall apron, handmade cards, a tea tote and a 100% cotton dishcloth.  All you have to do is leave a comment on my blog or under this post on facebook and I will draw a name next Friday, November 9th. My overseas friends are included in this!


Thank you for not only taking the time to read, but to those of you who leave me encouragement as well!  I appreciate you all!