Christmas Eve 2012

I thought I'd post some pictures of our Christmas Eve.

We had a wonderful Christmas Eve Service and this year it just seemed to be more meaningful than some in the past.

As always, I took a picture of the three kids together.  They are growing up so much.
Photobucket

Emily is looking more and more like a young lady and less like a little girl.
Photobucket

Dan & I took a picture together.
Photobucket

This picture made me laugh because they look like they belong to a mob!
Photobucket

Emily sang a duet with her friend, Sarah and they did a great job.
Photobucket

It was such a wonderful Christmas and it was one of the more relaxing we've ever had.  I hope you all had a nice Christmas as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live