Crafty Things

Photobucket

There have been lots of crafty things going on around here the past few days and weeks.  The sewing machine has been humming.

Here are a few things that have been created.

A friend ordered a couple of adult protective coverings.

IMG_8532

Untitled

Another friend called and asked if I could make her a Christmas tree skirt.  She gave me the dimensions as well as the colors.

The back is lined with red felt.

IMG_8574

I had these cute buttons that matched it perfectly.

IMG_8575

I liked it so much that I made another one.

IMG_8581

This one is lined in blue and both skirts are reversible.

IMG_8582

I made a shirt for Dan.  It's awaiting the buttons.

IMG_8590

Emily is making a quilt for her friends (sisters).

Untitled

I've also been making a paper chain scarf for one of Emily's friends.

IMG_8589

So as you can see, its been busy, busy, busy!!!  The next few days will be spent baking so they will be equally busy.  I love this time of the year!

Comments

  1. My goodness you have been busy...makes me feel so lazy! ;D
    Enjoy your day!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are going non-stop, Terri!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.