The Perfect Pastor's Wife

What are words you think of when you picture a pastor's wife?  I know some words that go through my mind:

♦ demure
♦ sweet 
♦ gentle
♦ holy
♦ modest in dress and speech
♦ meek
♦ attentive
♦ quiet

What a wonderful picture of a Godly, spiritual lady!  That's the type of person you want as your pastor's wife.  The type of woman you can turn to for spiritual guidance, wisdom and peace and comfort.

I may have blown that image last Saturday night.   ;-).........





Untitled

This was from a friend's cookie swap.  One of the games was each table had to pick someone to be Santa and dress them from a bag of crepe paper and white cotton.  Fortunately, I was already wearing a red jacket.

Good thing our congregation likes me the way I am!

Comments

  1. Ho..Ho..Ho..Too Cute!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Love it Terri! Great that you have such a fun side to you! And that's a pretty convincing Santa outfit done with just a couple of craft things, wow! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you are the perfect pastor's wife! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, you are the pastor's wife most will relate with Terri! You rocked that Santa suit. Just think, you won't need a chiropractor because you can share the Greatest Gift ever without a single package to carry. From one heart to another. Thank you for your humor, love for the Lord, and amazing fun, fun, self.

    Lisa M Buske
    http://LisaMBuske.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terri,

    I so love your very human and down-to-earth personality. Finally a santa who doesn't need a chiropractor from carrying all the stuff. Your share the greatest gift we can give others, Jesus. Even in a red Santa suit singing "Ho, Ho, Ho, Jesus Saves."

    Love it and you!
    Lisa M Buske
    http://LisaMBuske.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terri, I found your blog via your comment on my guest post on Kate's blog. I just wanted to say that being a pastor's wife is a very pressure intensive position. Kudos to you for keeping it real. I am enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.