Crafty Things

Photobucket

I had such a good week in the crafting department and it felt good to get back to my sewing.  Maybe what I really needed was a break for a few weeks to get back in the mood again!

Here are some items I've made.

Cards:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


A table runner.

IMG_9028-1

I also made two men's ties.  
Untitled

You can find all these items in my Etsy shop.

One thing that I've found to be really helpful throughout the year is that I have a big Rubbermaid bin where I store all the items I've made.  If they don't sell on Etsy or if I know somebody's birthday or anniversary is coming up, I have the gifts all set to go.  I just go shop from my "gift" bin.

Stephen's birthday is coming up so I need to start thinking about something for him.   I have a couple of ideas in mind and just need to start working on them.

Comments

  1. Love the cards, runner and tie Terri. You have been very productive! I have been out of the crafting mood for a while, but maybe got it back this week too.

    Did you know around here bow ties are popular all of a sudden? I saw where a student at NC state (male) was making lots money selling ones he made on his grandmother's sewing machine in the dorm. You never know what people will buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Terri! Your gift bin idea is great too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are beautiful and I love the runner. Have you ever thought of crocheting scarfs. They are very popular this year. We had a fall festival at our school and their were a lot of crafters who had display tables. One crafter had all kinds of scarfs that she had created. They were done with a multicolored crochet cotton like the kind you use to make doilies and somehow they were done in a spiral design. She had them in all kinds of colors with each one having different shades of the same color. I thought of you when I saw them and thought that that might be something that you could do for your itsy shop.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.