Friday, January 18, 2013

Crafty Things

Photobucket

I had such a good week in the crafting department and it felt good to get back to my sewing.  Maybe what I really needed was a break for a few weeks to get back in the mood again!

Here are some items I've made.

Cards:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


A table runner.

IMG_9028-1

I also made two men's ties.  
Untitled

You can find all these items in my Etsy shop.

One thing that I've found to be really helpful throughout the year is that I have a big Rubbermaid bin where I store all the items I've made.  If they don't sell on Etsy or if I know somebody's birthday or anniversary is coming up, I have the gifts all set to go.  I just go shop from my "gift" bin.

Stephen's birthday is coming up so I need to start thinking about something for him.   I have a couple of ideas in mind and just need to start working on them.