Multitude Monday

Psalm 119:171-175 ~ 

"May my lips overflow with praise,
    for you teach me your decrees.
May my tongue sing of your word,
    for all your commands are righteous.
May your hand be ready to help me,
    for I have chosen your precepts.
I long for your salvation, Lord,
    and your law gives me delight.
Let me live that I may praise you,
    and may your laws sustain me."


Lips overflowing with praise.

A tongue singing of God's word.

Living to praise Him.

All things I long to do, but fail at quite often.  I give God lip service with my praise, but more often than not, I walk around feeling depressed, discouraged and defeated.  And yet, God continually remains faithful.  He continually provides and blesses. 

Despite my weakness.

Despite my failures.

Despite my sinfulness.

What a testament of His love and faithfulness.  Love that I am unworthy of, and yet He continues to bless me with.  

My desire is to live to praise Him.  To have lips overflowing with praise and a tongue that sings of His word.

Untitled 

Today I'm thankful for blessings #1441-1450. 

♥ Dinner and fellowship with friends.
Untitled

♥ A day off from school and work.

♥ The gift of an hypo-allergenic mattress cover for Emily.

♥ An unexpected airport run which provides us with extra funds at exactly the time we need them.

♥ A few days of bright sunshine and warmer temperatures.

♥ Encouragement from a friend over lunch.

♥ A time of art each week that Emily waits for with eagerness.

♥ A 16 lb. ham, given as a gift that will provide us with a few meals.

♥ Two nights of blissful, sound sleep.

and finally...

♥ Singing out God's praise and blessing.


Comments

  1. Wonderful blessings! I really am enjoying your bird photos!

    Blessings,
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your nice comment on my latest baby blanket!

    Sounds like you've got some nice things happening your way. I hope it's a sign of a good year to come!
    Wow, a 16 pound ham! That must have been some pig, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live